Thanks to Maruyama’s patented Uniflow Design, our 5-piston pumps are the best on the market.
The positive displacement and sequential reciprocation make them the most economical to run while still achieving high efficiency and minimal pulsation.
Every pump is manufactured to the highest standards and tested prior to delivery for unmatched quality control.
– Chrome-plated cylinders provide excellent wear resistance for greater cup/seal life.
– The unique valve design uses the inertia of the moving fluid to create a smooth continuous flow that is self-lubricating and self-priming.
– Premium materials like stainless steel cylinders, chrome-moly crankshafts, oversized ball bearings, diecast aluminum crankcases and Viton seals provide performance, strength and tolerance control.
– Our 5-piston pumps can be easily configured to various rpm ranges, flow rates and pressure settings depending upon the output requirements.
– Self-cooling and lubricating — free from oil or grease contaminants.
|Approx. Weight (lbs)||9.8||10.0||21.0||22.0|
|Pressure (psi max.)||726||437||580||437|
|Suction Vol. (gpm)||16||26||34||42|
|Required Power (hp)||4 - 8.5||4 - 8.5||14.5||14.5|
|PTO Sharft Dia. (mm)||20||25||25||30|
|Flow, 540RPM (1/min)||25.4||41.6||65.0||82.2|
|Commercial Warranty||5 yrs.||5 yrs.||5 yrs.||5 yrs.|