Trimmers & Brush Cutters
Rugged. Powerful. Extraordinary.
Maruyama Trimmers & Brush Cutters aren’t unique for what they do. They’re unique for how they do it–rugged, dependable, day in and day out, year in and year out. No complaints.
A Maruyama is a tool designed for good old-fashioned roll up your sleeves, commercial-grade use. We don’t skimp or cut corners to save a buck, we don’t overlook the details just because they aren’t obvious. We make our equipment the way you’d want it to be made, rugged and dependable.
Maruyama Commercial-grade Trimmers and Brush Cutters Feature:
- The Iron 5 commercial warranty. The only 5 year commercial-use warranty in the industry.
- Genuine Maruyama Power means true commercial-grade engines featuring chrome-impregnated cylinders, dual piston rings and full chrome-moly, bearing-supported crankshafts.
- Our powerful and efficient EFORCE engine systems are the next generation in emissions compliance.
- Our rugged solid steel driveshafts are polished and bushing-supported for optimal performance and threaded at the clutch drum for significantly reduced driveshaft wear.
- Tough structural aluminum outer driveshaft tubes are strong but light.
- The extreme-duty gearcases are fully enclosed with high-speed ball bearing-supported helical cut gears.
- No sweat recoil assist starter system available on selected models.
Maruyama’s CER engine class provides incredible clean power and torque at a low weight.
With our patented HERE (High Efficiency Recirculator Engine) low emission technology, these engines meet CARB & EPA standards!
Horn-Handle Brush Cutters
Maruyama’s CER engine class provides incredible power and torque at a low weight.
Our HERE™ low emission technology (High Efficiency Recirculator Engine) helps us offer an extreme-duty commercial engine that meets EPA standards.
Our ergonomically designed handlebars are angled and offset on the larger models for excellent comfort and positive grip in any working position.