Powerful. Versatile. Extraordinary.
Versatility and productivity make the Maruyama Multi-Cutter System the finest professional grounds maintenance tool available. An extraordinary all-in-one product that adapts to almost any application, the Multi-Cutter transforms from trimmer to edger to hedgetrimmer. Pruner to cultivator. Ideal as a low space, low investment back-up tool for the large landscape operation or the one and only tool for the smaller operation.
Maruyama Commercial-grade Multi-Cutters provide:
- The Iron 5 commercial warranty. The only 5 year commercial-use warranty in the industry.
- Three engine sizes allow the choice of minimized weight or maximized power
- Solid steel split driveshafts
- Simple, reliable, tool-free coupler system allows attachments to snap lock into place in seconds
- Reduces initial investment costs, maintenance costs, and transport costs
- Maruyama offers the only backpack multi-cutter in North America!
- Complete versatility and maneuverability
- New ergonomically designed frame to reduce vibration and fatigue
Backpack Multi-Cutters: Product Comparison
|Configuration||w/ trimmer||powerhead only|
|Approx. Weight (lbs/kg)||19.5 / 8.8||23 / 10.4|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (oz/liter)||33.8 / 1.0||33.8 / 1.0|
|Driveshaft Material||flex / 7mm solid steel||flex / 7mm solid steel|
|Anti-Vibration||3-point rubber||3-point HD springs|
|Starter Assist ™||standard||standard|
|CARB & EPA Compliant||yes||yes|
|Commercial Warranty||5 yrs.||5 yrs.|
|Illustrated Parts List||M30BK-S||M42BK|
Straight Split-Shaft Multi-Cutters
Our split-shaft design allows ONE durable powerhead engine to power a variety of commercial quality attachments for all landscape needs.
- THREE Maruyama engine sizes — all compatible with Maruyama’s commercial line of multi-cutter attachments
- Ergonomic design and padded handle for comfort during long work hours
- Professional Japanese engineering and technology
- THREE landscape and arborist packages to SAVE MONEY!
Straight Split-Shaft Multi-Cutters: Product Comparison
|Configuration||powerhead only||powerhead only||powerhead only|
|Approx. Weight (lbs/kg)||9.65 / 4.38||9.95 / 4.5||9.65 / 4.38|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (oz/liter)||16.9 / 0.5||20.3 / 0.6||20.3 / 0.6|
|Driveshaft Material||7mm solid steel||7mm solid steel||7mm solid steel|
|Starter Assist ™||standard||standard||standard|
|CARB & EPA Compliant||yes||yes||yes|
|Commercial Warranty||5 yrs.||5 yrs.||5 yrs.|
|Illustrated Parts List||M23|
- The MC-E edger attachment features a heavy-duty 8 inch blade, open shield design, and simple depth adjustment.
- The MC-HT fixed head hedgetrimmer attachment features 24 inch double-sided, dual reciprocating blades.
- The MC-HTS articulated hedge trimmer attachment features a 180° swivel head and 18 inch double-sided, dual reciprocating blades.
- The MC-HTSL articulated hedge trimmer attachment features a 180° swivel head and 24 inch double-sided, dual reciprocating blades.
- The MC-SB string trimmer attachment features a solid steel drive shaft and heavy-duty gearcase.
- The MC-PS short shaft with extension pruner attachments offer an average of twelve feet of reach.
- The MC-T cultivator attachment features twin six-tine blades and a durable worm drive gearcase.
- The MC-LB landscape blade cuts grass without damaging trees or throwing grass.